As a reminder, the Canterwood Fireworks Policy was updated in March of 2019. The new policy is as follows:
ONLY LEGAL FIREWORKS AS PERMITTED BY PIERCE COUNTY, are permitted for use within the gates of Canterwood.
For the convenience of all residents, the use of fireworks within Canterwood is restricted to
2 days and only during the specific hours shown below:
July 3rd 12:00 pm (noon) to 10:00 pm
July 4th 12:00 pm (noon) to 12:00 am
Be respectful of the rights and properties of your neighbors, their children and their pets.
- An adult over 18 must be present.
- Store fireworks out of the reach of children.
- Keep pets safely indoors and be respectful of the other pets living in your neighborhood.
- Be aware of dry trees and rooftops.
- Always have water handy.
- All debris must be cleaned up and removed.
- The Canterwood property owner is responsible for any damage that occurs to ANY property (HOA or residential) as a result of their family members' or guests' actions.
Be Safe. Be Respectful. Play by the Rules.
The Canterwood Board of Directors