The Technology & Communication committee started this project in April of 2016 as one of the newer community volunteer committees started by the BOD. Our two main goals for the site were to re-host the site to allow for lower fees and more efficient updates to the site by our current administrative staff. We also wanted to provide a platform to build and integrate new technology in the future.
We have updated the look and feel and all of the content was transferred over from the "old site." Some of the new features you will see as you navigate through the site are:
- Feedback forms for HOA, BOD, Admins and Webmaster.
- Responsive to mobile devices
- On-line forms for common ACC and Admin activity.
- Calendar and the option to book parks, meeting space or tennis courts through the request form.
- The Governing docs are now searchable!
- We have added a scrolling "ticker" for urgent announcements and a News & Announcements tab so that you can easily reference information that is distributed to residents.
We hope to hear your feedback through the webmaster feedback form. We are adding elements that can be sustained by our internal staff and be supported by our (modest) budget. Our committee considers this a "living site" that will continue to be updated and upgraded and the first step to better communication with our Canterwood neighbors.
If you would like to get involved with this committee please email Melanie at the Canterwood office- email@example.com
Canterwood HOA Technology+Communications Committee