Fall has arrived, and with that, comes a lot of Halloween and Harvest celebrations. If you and your guests are planning on having any parties or participating in the annual trick or treating fun, please just remember these few rules and restrictions:
1. All gates will remain operational for residents during Halloween, but all other traffic must use the main gate only.
2. Any guests coming to your home, must be on the guest list and at your residence before 7:00pm. Otherwise, they will be directed to the Clubhouse parking lot.
3. Copies of your guest list must be delivered to Security at the Main gate no later than 12:00pm on October 30th(No phone calls). Forms can be obtained at the HOA office, in the flyer boxes or click the link below for a printable version of the guest form. Halloween 2018 Rules and Party Guest List
4. All non-residents/non-guests trick or treating in Canterwood must park at the clubhouse parking lot.
5. No resident or guest over 16 years of age is allowed to trick or treat in Canterwood.
6. Canterwood Security will be patrolling for safety.
7. Residents wishing to participate should keep their porch light on.
8. No trick or treating activity is permitted after 9:00pm.